Let me correct, it’s all about RAW Honey, honey!
You may have heard & read about how amazing this nectar is! But, not many people care that most OTC honey are processed. While there is some goodness to processed honey too, it’s always best to pick Organic (read Raw) Honey. Here’s why:
In case you are unaware of the many versatile uses of Honey, read below!
- Take 1 tsp honey with lukewarm water early in morning to burn belly fat.
- Sore throat?? Grate some ginger, squeeze and obtain 2 tsp ginger juice. Add honey & lemon juice in equal quantity. Mix them well in a bowl and slowly sip a tsp every 1-2hours. Don’t follow up with water.
- Cleanse your body with a day of lemon & honey water! Drink a glassful every 2-3 hours. Don’t eat anything. Honey has an amazing no. of nutrients and lemon makes up for lack of vitamin c, so your body will stay nourished even during fasting.
Do it for a day every two weeks.
- If you catch bad cold, make yourself some ginger-honey tea. Infuse a black/green tea bag in a hot cup for 4-6mins. Then add 1/2tsp of ginger juice & 1tsp of honey.
Cold or no cold, I love a cup of ginger-honey tea in winters! 🙂
- Once your kids are older than 2years, give them 1 teaspoonful of honey in winters and 1/2tsp honey in summers to improve their immunity.
- Applying some honey directly soothes skin inflammations.
- Tightens skin pores, makes your skin look younger.
- Add honey to any home-made scrub and it will leave you with a healthy glow, eliminating dullness of skin.
- Combine 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp plain white vinegar and 1tsp rosewater, add it to half a mug of cold water. Rinse your hair with it after shampoo. Then clean it out with water. Now, notice the texture of your hair!
- Mix up 1 tbsp chickpea flour, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp aloevera gel & 1tsp curd. Use this instead of soap in a warm bath. Organic beauty bath anyone?
Stay connected to The Glory Plan for more natural Indian home remedies!